My take on the SATYAM ISSUE

When i heard about the amount of money i was really shocked! The fact is that is there such a CEO who cares so much for a company? and second how could he say that this whole thing was not known to not even a single member of the board and last but not least how could this massive forged profits and other money be there in the books without coming to the notice of the auditors.
Mr.Raju in his statement has said that he did all this for the good of the company, i don't know how manipulating the account statements would result in goodness for the company. It might be a stop gap solution but not a permanent one. I believe he should have looked for other solutions, sadly he didn't and he is going to face the consequences for it soon.
But the saddest part of the whole saga is the state of all employees in the company and also the state of the other Indian IT firms.
Will continue my comment on this issue in my next post. Meantime other's views are welcome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I pity the employees, as their jobs are now on the line :(

S R I R A M said...

I pity Ramalinga Raju. Poradha kaalam.