"The Seven Stages of Self Awakening"

I happened to read a book called "Discover Your Destiny With the Monk Who Sold his Ferrari"
by the author Robin Sharma. It is a very intersting piece of book, written in simple understandable language and teaching some good principles and also giving us the stages involved in one's Self Awakening. Here i'm going to give you the the names of the seven stages only, i would recommend that you buy this book and read it. It will be an entertaining but enlightning experience.
NOW, the seven stages of Self Awakening:
Stage 1: Living A Lie (The Stage of self Betrayal)
Stage 2: The Choicepoint (The stage of Releasing Control and Breaking your Chains)
Stage 3: Awareness of Wonder and Possibilty (The stage of seeing with new eyes)
Stage 4: Instruction from Masters ( The stage of Learning,Failing and Preparation)
Stage 5: Transformation and Rebirth (The Stage of Emptying and Refilling)
Stage 6: The Trail (The Stage of Testing and Confirmation)
Stage 7: The Great Awakening of Self ( The stage of Fearlessness)
I felt while reading the book, the author was lucid with his ideas and the flow was simply sensational.
A book to be read by each man and specially a man in pain.
Prakash.M.S

1 comments:

S R I R A M said...

I'd love to read this book. In fact, I believe Chandru has this book. He wanted me to read it but I just couldn't get around to do it.